I cannot believe the year is practically over. Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Remember to show appreciation to the ones you love and be thankful for the blessing of seeing another year come to a close.
TE, TK, Bomboy, Husband and I pray that your life will be abundant with joy and the mercies of the Creator. So, enjoy the season and come back here next week for another hilarious tale about these funny people I live with.
By the way, here are 10 of the incredibly funny highlights of 2008 at the ...Easier... blog to tide you over -
- These Young Girls of Nowadays
- What's A Good Place To Hide Money
- Coup Plotters & A Bone Crusher
- Potty Training Pt 2: Doodoo Rain Dance
- Its Raining
- Senior Babe Network: Beware of The Wolf
- Disciplining the King
- The Mystery of the Missing Koboko
- Saturday Morning
What were your favorite posts from the blog this year? Describe it or leave the title in the comments section. I am very curious.